OffBeatInk.com Forum Index

Home | About | Articles | Celebrities | Experiences | Forums | Interviews | Scarification | Tattoo Gallery | Videos

Forums Home | FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages Log in   Register
<  Infections and Tattoos?
karrar
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:43 pm  Reply with quote
Bodyart Enthusiast

What is level of risk for a tattoo to get infected? Even tattoo's lovers don't care about it but I am concerned a lot because my skin is very prone to infectious bodies. What are your thoughts about different parts of skin? I am sure that many specific parts of our body are more sensitive. I shall ask further about remedies or the common medicine for an infected tattoo?
cody
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:15 pm  Reply with quote
Bodyart Enthusiast

Karrar, firstly ensure you go to a good tattoo shop, perhaps one that has been recommended or is popular. Check out the shop and how clean it is, even speak to the artist about your fears and any skin condition. A doctor may also be adviseable on your skin problems.

Secondly, ensure the artist takes out a new needle from a sealed packet and disposes of it after you use it. This is vital.

Infections are real and very dangerous, but with advancements within the industry, including health and safety, the risk has been reduced severly.

Cody.
claudine
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:49 pm  Reply with quote
OffBeatInk.com Admin

Cody you got it in one! Good post buddy Very Happy
khansb
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:00 pm  Reply with quote
Bodyart Enthusiast

Few years back we see many cases of skin infection due to tattoos paint on the skin.Now we see experts with advanced technology.This all ahs reduced the danger of infection on the skin.